Critical Point Dryers
Quorum make a range of Critical Point Dryers to meet the needs of electron microscopy (EM) and other applications. Critical Point Drying is an established method of dehydrating biological tissue prior to examination in a scanning electron microscope (SEM).
We also offer a range of products to support the laboratory workflow for sample preparation. If you were unable to see what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us and one of our applications support team will be available to guide you.
- Automated control offering repeatable outcomes with minimal user intervention
- Built-in adiabatic cooling for fast cool down rates allowing for more throughput
- Easy-to-use and flexible software allowing for quick set-up of profiles
- Status display to indicate time remaining
- Process driven, with individual user profiles for quick set-up time
- Supplied with pre-set profiles covering different sample types allowing easy start for new samples
- Screw top chamber for easy sample loading
- Large viewing window ensuring observation of process flow
- Small footprint ideal for use in fume hoods
Do you want to know more about Critical Point Dryers?
Please complete the form with your question/s and we will get back to you.