RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy (Raman-SEM)
World's first fully-integrated Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscope
RISE Microscopy is a novel correlative microscopy technique that combines SEM and confocal Raman Imaging. Through RISE Microscopy ultra-structural surface properties can be linked to molecular compound information.
The RISE Microscope combines all features of a stand-alone SEM and the confocal Raman imaging microscope alpha300 within one instrument:
- Quick and convenient switching between Raman and SEM measurement
- Automated sample transfer from one measuring position to the other
- Integrated software interface for user-friendly measurement control
- Correlation of the measurement results and image overlay
- No compromise in SEM and Raman imaging capabilities
The RISE Technique
For RISE microscopy samples are automatically transferred from one measuring position to the other within the vacuum chamber of the SEM for the entirety of the measurement procedure, thus streamlining the workflow and drastically improving the instrument's ease of use.
Do you want to know more about RISE?
Please complete the form with your question/s and we will get back to you.